Top Section

Welcome to my computer games design blog ..

Sunday 31 May 2015

I want to tell you a story (part 2)

I want to tell you a story....

So this week we are working on a story, which can be as part of a group or individually.

This week I need a story written, the technical term is a story script.

I need the actual story developing with has to be :
1 Person in team 500-1000 Words (1 to 2 pages approx)
2 People 1000 to 2000 Words (2 to 4 Pages )
3 People 2000 to 3000 Words  (4 to 6 Pages Approx)

Remember I will be using a word counter so I am NOT counting pages.

In addition I need a plot written (Approx 250 Words half a page)
Some artwork (3 to 4 images, not your own if you don't feel talented enough to do it)
Also a list of who is doing what in team (if your on your own say so pls)

Remember I DON'T want this story (at this moment) to link with a computer game. I just want a story.

Have fun use your imagination (but keep it clean) and get writing!


1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I can't keep it clean, my story is literally named Filthy.

    ReplyDelete